Friday 19 September 2008

don't you forget about me.

We just watched The Breakfast Club. I love that film. I could just quote from it all day and all night forever and ever. I love Brian. The first time I watched it Alison was my favourite but every time since then it's been Brian.

I'm sitting on Vic's bed writing this. I need to brush my teeth. They feel furry.

We played some tunes earlier. Well, a tune. And it was very very very very good. Believe me.

Anywayanywayanyway I think we're going to bed in a minute because we are both knackered something awful.

For now, toodle pip

- Vonny


hey ho bitches.

today i dragged rachael along with me to get von from oxford road train station. i'm sure there was a guy on the bus wearing...a nappy!! he was really creepy, he like turned around and smiled and i thought if i smile, he'll stop turning and grinning but it didn't work, infact he just kept turning round more. anyways, me and von decided to watch 'the breakfast club' and von keeps smelling the jumper i gave her to wear, the freak. i don't really know what else to say except i now can't stop eating tuna sandwichs. yum.

- victoria

No comments: