Sunday 7 September 2008

I love you, I’ve a drowning grip on your adoring face,

So i haven't blogged since the 22nd August. My bad. Sorry Von.

Anyway, not much has happened, i've only been back at school for 2 and a bit days and i already hate it. I blame history. and science. Why did i choose history? I'm stupid.
I need to re-take my 2 last maths tests too, i got C's on both but i got an A on my recent one so if i re-take my overall grade will go up, same goes for my science, i did shit on those. Hmph. Calum gave me two of the belle and sebastian CDs to listen too, today. I'm listening to the album 'Dear catastrophe waitress' at the moment and enjoying it!

Von comes down soon, woohooo, its going to be wicked. We're going to play toothpaste kisses between me, von and sheridan and we're going to teach von the x-ray dance. get ready von!
Hmm not really sure what else to say really, so i'll leave it for now!

victoria X

No comments: