Friday 27 February 2009

it's been a while...

It's nearly the end of February, where is the time going? A lot's been happening, the girls in Manchester have been meeting all manner of famous people for a natter. The other girls (Nelson's) have once again lost their singer. The thing about it is it's not our fault. Cassie afro just disappears out of the blue and then 6 months later she turns up again. If anyone has had this problem with runaway singers before please contact us at: missingsingers@nelsonsislandvibration.com . We need all the help we can get. Thank You.

As we all know February is only 28 days long (29 each leap year) and I couldn't believe it when I checked the calendar and saw today was the 27th. We're hoping to get back on the road for April but at this rate it will probably be June. We're a bit bored of playing the bigger venues so we're looking to do some smaller gigs, if you've any ideas then let us know! We'll be up for garages and front rooms especially if it's a special event (birthday, communion, bar mitzvah, funeral etc). 

In other news I discovered today that my local Greggs have replaced their chicken pasties with some strange chicken and bacon lattice things. Now I don't know about you but I don't like the idea of chicken AND bacon. I just stuck with a sausage roll until I build up the courage to try one. Also I was very proud of Fulham this past week as we played 3 matches without very much rest at all. Especially since we played West Brom on Sunday and had one day's rest before playing Swansea on the Tuesday. Well done boys!

I'm going to see Franz Ferdinand next week and also Cat's play Multiplex. Should be proper good!

Anyway, I hope you're all keeping well. Keep checking back for more exciting updates!

Siobhain

x

1 comment:

machin said...

Chicken and Bacon?
We have that sometimes for dinner, it's very nice and we have the bacon wrapped around the chicken, sort of like pigs in blankets (a phrase I hate to have to say).

See you on the other side of March XD
M xx