Saturday 13 December 2008

gutted

I feel obliged to post this.
This morning my mum asked if she could go on my laptop to check her emails, as she was sat on the bed on msn bob my annoying gay cat was attacking my feet, so i grabbed him and gave him a big hug.
whilst hugging bib mum turned round and said 'oh i didn't think you of forgiven bob that easily' i looked her with my typical blank expression as in to say 'what are you on about!" she then told me about bob, knocking over the only cup i drink my tea out of at home, on the floor. i assumed he did it last night and told mum i didn't hear her have ago at him for it and she said 'oh no it was a few days ago now but i didn't want to upset you!'. the only i didn't notice is because we are out of tea bags!


I AM TOTALLY GUTTED
i don't like any of the cups at home apart from that one, it wasn't even a pretty cup but it was still my cup!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys really need to sign your posts off so I know who this is. Cat names aren't good enough - I dont know the names of your cats.

Good story though, make me chuckle (much at your expense)

Anonymous said...

That post was by Sherri I believe. - Charlotte

Anonymous said...

lol sorry i thought i had signed it.
i usually do!