Wednesday 24 December 2008

the obligatory christmas post.

So we're 26 minutes into Christmas Day '08 and, for me anyway, it doesn't feel anything like Christmas at all. Me and my mum opened a present each at midnight (it's our tradition). I got gorgeous pistachio chocolate from Paris. I'm now sitting watching the Father Ted Christmas special, it's probably the Christmas special to end all Christmas specials. Priests trapped in a lingerie section = comic genius.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a really brilliant Christmas! I hope you all get some cracking presents and stuff your faces with Christmas dinner. Enjoy the Queen as well!

Nelson's Island Vibration's big reunion is coming up in the next few weeks which means our first rehearsal in a while. Cassie's got a new keyboard and I'm getting a new guitar in the sales so we're all very excited about messing around with our shiny new instruments. We're hopefully gonna have a couple of new songs coming up in 2009 as well so I'll keep you all posted.

Lots of festive love,

Vontronic x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!