Sunday 4 January 2009

it's been a while...

so i've not posted in so long! It's 2009, holy shit. How weird is that? This year has gone unbelievably fast, it's sad in a way. Actually, i lie, i'm not too bothered i just hope that the next 5/6 months go fast. I can't wait to leave school and do something i actually enjoy. i have a realy bad cold/cough/sore throat at the moment, thanks to my mum haha. Actually, i don't think being out in town the other day helped, it was freezing.

I've decided that i'm going to keep a scrap book of this year, i'm going to start it from the 31st of december actually, because that was a good day/night. I'm having to watch hannah montanna at the moment, argh! Depressing. I'm so tired at the moment, i'm dreading the thought of getting up at 7 every morning again...well 7.30 but shush. I keep writing parts of this blog and then forgetting, so sorry about the mix of things in a silly order.

i think i'm going to stop rambling on complete and utter rubbish and go do some jobs so my mum can't shout because haven't done anything...


love victoria XXXX

No comments: