Monday 5 January 2009

SHERIDAN'S things for 09 .(i will be refering to this quite abit)

there are many things i didnt complete on my 2008 list of things to do last year, and i feel somewhat ashamed of myself for it.

this year is going to be imense.
although this year hasnt got off to the start i would of liked it to, what with my ipod breaking on me again and my gold shoes not fitting me.
I think this year is going to be the year for a change, i know alot of people say that but this year doesnt feel like the others years did, come april i can honsetly say i dont know what i would of achieved this year so far.



1. eat a kiwi
2. get some of my shoes there will be a picture on my flickr soon of them i hope
3. get red or brown pair of heels
4. get a job
5. go to subway
6. get a purple or cream cardi
7.go to a primary school reunion
8.get a bank account
9.figure out how to 'pull off' wearing brown or gold eyeliner without it looking like i have a problem with my eyes
10.go iceskating atleast once this year
11.buy something off amazon using my own bank account details
12.save up atleast £100 by september
13.go sheffield
14.go leeds
15.do photos for another gig
16.go to a signing
17.go to a courteeners gig
18. go to a maccabees gig
19.meet josh weller
20.go to the answering machines gig
22.meet the wombats
23.wear more dresses
24.finish music coursework
25.finish art coursework
26.finish textiles coursework
27.do some sort of fashion photography
28.
buy lucy a drink of tea for putting money towards my shoes for me last year.
29.get my colossal mascara
30.get a new colour eyeliner
31.go picture taking in town with ruairi
32.go town with vicky jasmine lucy and georgia
33.get 3 new dresses
34.get hair cut
35.get top of ear pierced
36.get my 2nd hole done (ears)
37.wear more brown clothing
38.watch the little mermaid
39.get a nice dslr
40.write a song
41.get hair stripped
42.get some new glasses
43.get 2 new necklaces
44.get 3 bracelets
45.loose weight

46. GROW TALLER
47.go to a vintage shop in hazel grove
48.finish reading my booky wook by russel brand
49.finish reading dear fatty by dawn french
50.buy the answering machines album as soon as it comes out
51.buy maccbees new album when released
52.Complete a rubix cube





1 comment:

be your own chode. said...

Go Sheridan Go!! I support you blad
Mx