Sunday 25 January 2009

your questions, my answers.

Q: Who is this?

V: This is Von.

Q: Oh you. You haven't blogged for a long time, why is this?

V: Well I'm not going to lie to everyone I just forgot. And didn't have the time. But hey, now I do. Forgive me?

Q: We'll have to think about it. What have you been doing?

V: Not much, a lot of studying (I have to say that, I'm bound by law). Also sending luck to my Fulham boys and eagerly awaiting the new Maccabees record.

Q: Ah yes, the new Maccabees record. We assume you're excited?

V: Terribly. Everyone should watch the video blogs. It makes you even more excited about the record because you're only hearing tiny snippets of the songs so you're itching to hear the full thing. It's gonna be incredible!

Q: And talk to us about Fulham, how've you been doing?

V: Well I was slightly concerned because when we played West Ham the other week we lost for the first time in 10 games. But we played Kettering Town in an FA cup match yesterday and beat them 4-2 so I suppose that's a good thing. Also Jimmy Bullard left for Hull City so that's a shame. But at least we've still got (lovely) Clint Dempsey.

Q: What are you going to be up to in the next little while?

V: Well my exams start in 2 weeks so a lot of studying. Maybe going to the cinema as well. I'm going to see Late of the Pier on the 8th of February which is SO exciting. So yeah, good times and bad.



- Thank you and goodnight people. I love you all.

xV


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your exams Von!