Tuesday 6 January 2009

.

I haven't "embraced" '09 quite yet. In my head it's still the beginning of December...kind of.
I am striving to make this year a new start. I'm trying to at least eat healthy, I really don't do exercise, and I'm also concentrating on examzzz too. Sorta.
As if.

On the more social (?) side of things, I'm gonna start a book club through my flickr, which doesn't just mean novels, it includes notebooks, magazines and lists because I can't afford to read that much. I need to buy a scrapbook too! And from the inspiration of a decorated envelopes book I saw in Magma, I wanna start a postbag too? I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE sending letters, and receiving them too. So if you'd like to get ahead of what I'm sure will be a HUGE (read non existent) queue ask for my address now, hahaha.

Lots of the kind of love that makes you stomach turn kids, M x.
ps. boy, some of the guys at college are looking fiiiiiine this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary ? You'll receive soon a letter ! Oh, and good luck at School !!!