Tuesday 20 January 2009

well i never...

thought i would ever see bo bruce get kicked out of the orange unsigned act, and see the scarlet harlots make it to the last leg of the competition, its just wrong.
note:
VICTORIA NO COMMENTS NEEDED ON THE ABOVE BIT OF THE BLOG


so i got my crappy mock gcse grades back today
HOLY SHIT I DID BAD.

i got:
french - D
music - D (one mark off a freakin C)
maths - C
media - C
english - B
science - G (but! all the top geeks got shit results on this too!)
tech - A*

i am so shocked at me A* in textiles so fucking chuffed.
i seriously didnt think i would get this grade i am so happy with my english maths and tech results.
i now need to study hard and get some better grades for my real gcse's, but i am still happy with what i got.

:)

sherri x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for you. But, hey, you did great in English and Tech !!! :D
Once again, I'm here if you need a hand in French !

be your own chode. said...

aww Sherri, I got your text! Well done on the A* though dearie! I'm sure you'll kick this summer's ass :D

Mary x