Saturday 31 January 2009

hello

i have tonnes of stuff to do at the moment.
i have a portfolio for college ready and made for monday
i have textiles folder owrk and a dress to be done by 2nd march
art course work in the following week after tech
music coursework in somewhere inbetween all that
i have college interviews this week:
stockport college: 2nd feb
cheadle and marple: 3rd feb
vickys stockport college interview: 4th feb
and to top it all off
NON UNIFORM ON WEDNESDAY AND I DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT TO WEAR.
oh my.
hope everyone is okay, charlotte, mary, von, lisa... vicky i know your fine i speak to during the week

much love
sheridan
x

1 comment:

be your own chode. said...

Aw, Shez, I feel like I've not seen you in ages. Eventhough I'm sure you were sat in the frontroom this morning when I came downstairs in my pj's. ooh yeah I know how you like it yeh baby

- Charlotte x