Thursday 11 December 2008

Orange fesssssssssssssssssst

It's true, I have a cold.

I was just in Tesco and I realised that I unconciously bought 2 oranges (they're 30p each! bargain!) and an orange juice drink without even thinking about my Vitamin C intake. And now I really want some orange chocolate too. I have Vitamin C cravings now?
I am striving desperately to be better for my birthday (week on Saturday people!) and also not not NOT to get a coldsore under my nose :(

IN EVEN BETTER NEWS. THE BEST NEWS ALL THIS COLLEGE RELATED YEAR:
I was told that my English Lit coursework is in short, amazing with a capital A. How did I do it? I do not know. Even though it was only ten days ago that I handed it in, Ian McPoowan seems a whole world away and thank the Lord for that! When I did my last reading it didn't stand out to me as something that would blow the minds of teachers(ish). And I don't wanna blow the Mary trumpet of jooooooy, but it was apparently undergraduate standard kids.

Happy fripping 11th of December.

No comments: