Friday 15 August 2008

i don't feel as if i know you, you take up all my time

I'm being abused mentally and physically by both Charlotte and Siobhain. It's horrible. I'm going to need counseling after tomorrow. Von was having some psycho laughing fit before, it was worrying. Von may come across as small and innocent but she isnt, she's a bully. Charlotte always been a bully so i know how to handle that biatch.

We ate pasta earlier. Scooby doo shaped pasta. At the table with candles. We drank capri suns with it too. I know, i know, how fucking romantic. Don't you wish you were there? I bet you do, actually i don't bet, I KNOW.

I can't be arsed writing anymore because it takes effort and i'm still recovering from all the abuse i've recieved over the last few days. send me sympathy please. thanks.

lots of lovin' weeksy.

No comments: