Sunday 24 August 2008

look me up in some phonebook under me and you.

I would like to make a post about my fiancé Charlotte. We are going to get married soon and share our love with the world.

Charlotte is the most perfect person to be with. She is funny, kind, a good cook and even better in bed. I believe that all the poems about true love were written about Charlotte. Her eyes are like sapphires, when she smiles it's like the sun is breaking out from behind a cloud and her soul is made up from all the beautiful thoughts and feelings that have ever existed.

If I didn't have Charlotte in my life I wouldn't be half the person I am today. My life would lack spirit, laughter, joy and most importantly love. Charlotte has given me a reason to live, something to love, and a reason to love life.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Charlotte. She is my sun, my moon, my stars, my everything. If Charlotte wasn't around, I would be lost.

Charlotte, I love you.

- Vonny x

No comments: