Tuesday 19 August 2008

remember you had a walkman.

It's alright for some, swanning off to the park while others are sitting in a double period of Philosophy ready to take a nap. School again, the "headteacher" (whose name is William Wight, but he is nothing like the real William White) came up to us today and started talking about how smart and mature we looked in our shirts and ties. I wanted to shout out "I feel ridiculous! I don't look mature! I just look like I should be going to school! Uniform goes against everything I stand for!" but thought I'd better leave it so I turned up Jamie T full volume.

I bought my friend's Fujifilm Instax today (Charlotte that explains my text) for a tenner. It weighed down my already heavy bag like a motherfudger but hey, that's life. I have an ulcer on my top lip as well as my bottom and it hurts so badly. I want to cry.

Listen to (I've been jamming to this recently): http://www.box.net/shared/p52panbxe6
Look at:
(I think we should scrap having certain days for certain people, I like blogging.)

That's me finished, see ya later, ciao bella!

Vonny x

p.s Charlotte, today we were watching some thing about Philosophy in class and I nearly burst out laughing thinking of the crab. I miss you two.

No comments: