Saturday 23 August 2008

she sits on the steps by the eiffel tower square

Yesterday I had a water fight. It was Cat's little brother's birthday and we all went to her house and got SOAKED. But it was fun. Super fun.

Then we hung about, ate curry and sat in the secret room (there is a video on flickr). We stayed up until like 2am because there was a programme about Underage that they said The Maccabees would be on. BUT THEY WEREN'T. Screw you Channel 4.

Slept until 12. Had a fried egg sandwich and some salt and vinegar crisps. Checked emails. Jammed in the front room (title of this is from a freshly written song, assuming there are steps by the Eiffel Tower). Took down recycling. Drank some coke and ate cake. Took some photos. Came home.

I am so hungry and I've eaten so much. But I'm still hungry. Not good.

This post was pointless, I just wanted to fill everyone in on what I've been doing.

Big big love!

- Vonnytron

No comments: