Friday 15 August 2008

Oh my! There are ducks in my pants.


Well, well, well... where do I start?


Let's just talk about Pizza Express.


Last night we decided to go out into town just so we could go eat at Pizza Express. ('We' being me, Von and Vic.) Pizza Express is basically a snobby version of Pizza Hut. It was shit. After we ordered our pizzas we realised we had forgotten to order Garlic bread! As we didn't know what the Garlic Bread at Pizza Express was like we just ordered one. Von was the one who asked for it anyway. So about ten minutes later what do we get? A FUCKING GARLIC CHODE. I'm not even joking. It also looked like a bit of a turd. Some Garlic man was probably sat in the kitchen just shitting them out onto plates for everyone.


This is the garlic chode in question:

The above has chodemania going on. If you entered it into a Chode competition it would win first place.

Oh and today I made Von cry.

Love Charlotte.

No comments: