Tuesday 19 August 2008

My memory doesn't help in bloggin' situations

Ok, so the whole taking it in turns to post blogs can just die now. I forgot what days I was supposed to do as soon as you announced them.

I'm now struggling to remember what I did today. I remember feeling sad as I looked at the half empty bag of Doritos.

This morning I was telling everyone how we should go to the park early but no, everyone was either watching tv or reading books. So when we did finally decide to get in the car and drive to the GOOD park it started pissing it down. So we turned the car round and went back. We had a nice indoor picnic. Just us seven girls of the house sat eating ice fingers and watching Peter Pan. I do believe in Faries! I do! I do!

& now I'm sat here tired, listening to some www.myspace.com/joshweller ella.


Love, Charlotte

xx

No comments: