Monday 27 October 2008

"Airport, you've got a smiling face, you took the one I love so far away, flying away, flying away..."

I thought I'd post this story, because yesterday was a very important day for me. So, my mother and I went to the airport because my sisters arrived here ! I've been waiting for this moment for months ! It was really amazing. When I saw my two sisters, I had such a silly smile on my face ! I couldn't stop hugging Laura, and when I realized that there was also my older sister, I couldn't stop hugging her ! Haha... Then we went back to home, my dog was so excited when he saw them ! He couldn't stop moving around his tail, it was funny ! I feel a bit delighted now, I'm not alone anymore !

- Lisa.

PS : Victoria, you do have a talent ! You are very talented, but you haven't realized it yet ! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do realise that if you hugged for more than 10 seconds that makes it incest?