Saturday 18 October 2008

i wish it was simple, but we give up easily...

i love a bit of kt tunstall, it's been a while..:]

so i forgot to post about this yesterday but on the way home a boy called craig that we know decided it'd be fun to flash his arse repeatedly. It was actually disturbing. However, the look on the old ladies face when she saw it was priceless, i was nearly crying with laughter...It was funny at the time as well as sick and disgusting.

so today was cool, i'm so tired though. Was up earlyish to go with my mum and sisters to bowling as one of them turned 7 on thursday and was having a bowling party. it was pretty cool, i didn't actually get to bowl but me charlotte and calum went on the arcades. me and charlotte went on a shooting game and my gun didn't work which pissed me off! oh and then i went on a motorbike game against calum. (Note - It's really hard to move on those things whilst wearing a skirt...)
but yeah it was fun, and then later i went into town with my dad, his girlfriend, charlotte and calum which was cool. We took my dads girlfriend in some shops she hadn't been in before, we haven't seen in her ageeees so it was nice to see her and take her in some shops she hadn't been in before. i think that's about it now, i'm so tired. i watched some of runs house earlier, it's addictive.

I think thats it for tonight.
enjoy my boring blog!
love, victoria.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want my 5 seconds back, kthx.

Anonymous said...

Hahah, "hard to move whilst wearing a skirt" is that your excuse? Actually thinking about it, did you win ANY of the arcade games? Hmm...