Tuesday 14 October 2008

you have a smelly bum.

i am going to post every day for this october week. 

today i found a stray kitten lying by the roadside so i stopped my tricycle and put the kitten in the basket underneath the handlebars and drove it back home. when i showed my dad he said "no, you cannot keep it. it smells and it's not clean, it will make a mess." but i didn't want to get rid of it so i decided to hide it in my sock drawer.

later on that night after a vicious game of slapsies with my little brother (he owned me) i took a can of tuna and a couple of prawns to hugh-ee jackonelli (this is what i named the kitten. mr nelli for short) and he gobbled them up like a greedy bugger of a cat.

my mother made sloppy fish pie for dinner and when she wasn't looking i folded it up in my napkin and took it to hugh-ee. he was very grateful, although he wished it had been less cheesy.

okay, bye!

- vonny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this true? Because if so, that's mega cute.

If not... it's just a fantasy world you're living in, m'dear.