Monday 20 October 2008

we only get the heart we're given.

well today i decided to go on another adventure (i like adventures, have you guessed?). anyway, this adventure was to the postbox. i gathered up all of my letters and parcels and cards and packages and postcards and set off. i held all of the post tightly against my chest with one hand while holding my umbrella with the other. i scurried down the hill, the hem of my dress skimming the top of the puddles, all the way to the postbox.

when i arrived i slid each piece of mail into the box one by one, please with myself. after they were all gone i headed home, the rain was easing off but the ground was muddy so i gathered each side of my skirt and ran back up the hill.

when i got in i had some soup.

over and out,

- vonny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soup flavour. kthx.