Monday 20 October 2008

Scrubbing the cooker

I probably should be sat designing dinosaur chairs right now but I've just finished cleaning half of the cooker and would much prefer to just put my head on the table and go to sleep. Keyboards don't make comfy pillows.

I could sit here and update you on everything but I keep getting distracted by various kitchen items. I love Heinz spaghetti in tomato sauce. I wonder if my tea has gone cold... I can't drink cold tea. I remember Alphabet Aventures, I always thought Golden Girl was a bit of a slag.

Anyway, I think Vic should be punished for breaking the guitar string. Now I can't touch strings til my fingers hurt.

Oh, and isn't it about time Mary and Sherri got on this? I've been saying it for months....

Love Charlotte

x


P.S - What the fuck did I just post?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you just said either, but it was inspriring.

coxy. x

P.S- I read the title as 'Scrubbing the cocker' and that's the only reason I clicked on this. FACT. Wasn't very disappionted though.

be your own chode. said...

Yeah, you would click on anything that has the title 'cock' on it. I guess you can't help what your obsession is.

Anonymous said...

Pretty much. I fucking love cock. I love your cock more than anyone's though.

It may be tiny; but it's not size, it's how you use it that counts. And you use it well. Very well.

be your own chode. said...

You really know how to make a girl feel good about her penis. :) I'll keep your words in mind.