Saturday 25 October 2008

now i walk the streets like a stranger in my own town...

hmmm i have a week off. thank god. i have never hated modern history so much. it's awful, why did i take it? Only 8 months-ish until i get it finished and fail the exam. aswell as my music one and probably every other exam. not looking forward to june 09 at all. or august 09 when i get it on a piece of paper that i've failed. urgh.

anyway, today was good, me, sheridan and geraldine went to town, which was a nice change and a good day. i bought loads of jumpers and t-shirts for me and charlotte to paint and sell, finally, yes!
and tomorrow it's my brothers, chris' birthday and we're off to see the mystery jets which is really cool and a bonus being we get to see mary. oh and then noah and the whale on monday! :D exciting stuff!

i'm hungry, not sure what to have to eat...spaghetti on toast? choco snaps? (tescos version of coco pops which is about 100000000000x better than coco pops!! and cheaper.) hmmm, i should go see what i can have.

oh yeah, could people recommend some songs/send me some? I really want to listen to some different music, we can do music trades :]
so if your up for a music trade, comment and then i'll give you my email and we can send some songs. or you could send me a mix cd. :D whatever floats your boat! just comment.

i'm going to go search for some food, my blog posts are so boring, von and charlotte have good imaginations. i'm searching for my talent. hmph. i want an accordian. i wish i could play an instrument properly. give me a talent. :(

- victoria x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, bless you. You do have talent. I'm not sure what, but you do! I bet you could win Stars in their Eyes. You could pretend to be Bjork and impress Matthew Kelly with your song and dance.

I do want to trade music! I can send you a CD full of good songs, and you could send me a CD of The Spinto Band. It will be fun.

Since you have jumpers, do you want a shopfront?