Wednesday 15 October 2008

the partys alright, i might wanna stop drinkin'

technology is shit. it's against me.
i was all excited after downloading a programme called 'Audacity' and it's one that you can remix songs on. So i downloaded it and because the internet hates our computer, i thought i could be clever (ha) and put it onto my memory card and then it might let me put it onto my computer, but no, the bastard doesn't want to work, whats with that?!

Bastard technology is out to get me nowadays.
oh wait, i just had an idea, let me see..
YES
I just beat technology, ahahahahahahahahaha!!!
i fucking win, this time technology,

victoria 1, technology 0.
parttyyyy!!!

oh before i forget, theres this man on the way home that walks his dog, and always says hello and as me and my little sister were walking back i had my had in my pocket and he stopped, and said "yer, thats right hide your gun in your pocket!" He never fails to make me laugh. He also always says have a nice evening. bless. i do love him.


anyway i best go now, i'm gonna start doing some remixes. YES!

-victoria. (1-0 to me bitch!)

oh wait, now i need to change file types. shit. sheridan'll help me. phew.
thank god for sheridan, now i'm gonna start remixing woopwoop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you get the MP3 codec. OGGs are ace, but you won't know what the fuck to do with them because you are a lemon.