Friday 17 October 2008

my brother is sort of like me, but ten times worse.

so tonight i ordered some japanese food (well, i didn't order it) and when it came i sat down ready to tuck into my yasai bento box and my ten don rice with tempura and what do i find? WE'VE BEEN GIVEN THE WRONG FOOD! bloody pork bento box and ebi chili rice. i DO NOT do spicy. call me a diva but no. spice + vonny does not work. ever.

anyway, i'm feeling a bit crappy and stuff. i got my new glasses today and they're pretty awesome. they were free on the nhs. god bless britain.

also did a bit of research on cologne for this german paper i have to write. damn, i think it must be one of the only nice places in germany. my mother is set on going to berlin next year so i can "practice speaking german to real german people" but it seems a bit...industrial (read: boring). i am going to try and convince her to go cologne-igan instead.

anyway, i don't have much more to stay. i changed my mind about the writing once a day thing, as you might have guessed.

oh, yeah, i got a new ipod. i put pingu on it.

over and out,

- vonny x

No comments: