Thursday 13 November 2008

Dreaming of you

By 'you' I mean 'Future Chinchilla'. I really, really wish I had a pet Chinchilla. I always wanted one when I was younger aswell as wanting Mice and Chipmunks. I was never allowed Mice because we had cats and my mum always said that chipmunks were smelly. I never mentioned these animals again. That was until Brad lent me House season 4 a few days ago. For some reason, Chinchillas started popping into my head and then I started looking at pictures.

Check this one I found on flickr from this account:

I know, I know. It's fucking adorable. I love how fat/chubby they are. Anyway, back to House. House and these Chinchillas got me thinking; wouldn't it be incredible to sit up and watch episodes of House and Law & Order: SVU with my own Chinchilla?! We could sit up and watching back to back episodes of House, SVU, Gilmore Girls and maybe even a bit of CSI.

Maybe when I eventually move out I'll get myself a Chinchilla...

Love Charlotte

x

2 comments:

be your own chode. said...

i'll buy you a chinchilla as a wedding gift baby.

- vonny

be your own chode. said...

There's a reason why Chinchilla and Charlotte both start with Ch.
It's meant to be.

- mary

p.s. see you in like, an hour and 45 minutes?