Wednesday 5 November 2008

Que the tumbleweed

Seems there has been a lack of posts on this here blog. I'm going to change that right now.

I'm sat here writing a completely boring essay on sculptures. So instead of boring you with sculpture details, I'll you about a really weird but short dream I had.

The whole dream was made up of a mix of black and green colours. There was a man standing at the edge of a deep pond like river which was completely black but moving rapidly. The sides of the river were covered in tall grass. All of a sudden you hear a splash and when you look the man has fallen into the river. Then all of a sudden he stands up out of the water which you now realise only comes upto his knees. But as he stands you see that he's covered in what I can only describe as fleas, all over his body. You can only see his eyes. Then out of nowhere these dragonfly like insects rise up out of the grass and fly towards him. At first you're completely shocked as you think they are attacking him as they swarm all over his body. As they fly away from his body you then see that they've eaten all of these black insect like creatures off him, and the man just stands there still, in the river, staring at his hands in what can only be described as amazement.

Then it ends.


Did I ever mention I have a really bad phobia of insects?

Love Charlotte

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And men? And deep ponds?

That was very a informative dream description. Some people are good at describing dreams; others, are not. :P

Anonymous said...

Ahaha, am I on the not so good at describing dreams list?

I don't know about men but I'd be quite scared of a deep pond...

Anonymous said...

whooooooah that's quite dark Char!
It'd make a good short story or poem too!

I think your dream description skills are perfickly fine.

Anonymous said...

Charlotte, no, no. Your dream description was great - like I said: informative.

The bad part was aimed at someone else. They know who they are! :P

be your own chode. said...

I think the 'bad' one was aimed at me. bastard!