Sunday 9 November 2008

SHERIDANS PLANS

Right i have been on the buses quite a bit this week: school, Ashton and town. (I like to think of buses as a piece of transport that lets you have time to sit and think about everything whilst on the move.)

So all last week i decided to start thinking about the two months ahead of me, how it can all turn bad depending on what miss griffin says and the build up towards crimbo. Every year i leave Christmas shopping to the last min, (literally!) and this year will be no different even though i would like it to be. I was hoping that this time next month i would be well into working in a little shop of some sort, have some money and have a bank account with a card so i can buy a few of The Answering Machine songs on itunes but i have had no luck on the subject.


Okay so here's my thoughts whilst have been on the bus:
who needs a Christmas present?
how much should i spend on them?
how will i get the money for any presents family and friends; dad?
what should i get them?
if it needs to be posted when does it need to be posted by?
when have i got time to go Christmas shopping really?
whens the enemys new album out, what if its not out in time for crimbo, will my dad like the new kings of leon album, has he got it without me knowing (if so he is a gimp)?
how will i have a good Christmas if i have to spend it sewing like i work in a sweat shop?
when will i have time to revise for my gcses and mocks if i have to do my frickin sewing crap?
will my grandma do my tech for me?
and finally....
why has my name suddenly appeared on the cooking Christmas dinner list, which i never knew existed?


anyway today i have to do some filming in tescooooooooo for our media project great!
My new uncle was saying he got kicked out of tesco just for walking around filming his mate shopping, so what are they going to do to use when they see us walking down isles talking about anorexia and diet pills.


much love

sheridan
x

1 comment:

be your own chode. said...

"how will i have a good Christmas if i have to spend it sewing like i work in a sweat shop?"

because sherri, i'm coming downnnn! (i will help...)