Friday 28 November 2008

Vivid dreams and a superiority complex (a.k.a boring post)

It's only 10:10pm and I'm so tired yet again (when am I not?), and yet again, like many times over these past few weeks the thought of going to bed actually makes me really nervous. So tonight like most nights I'll probably still be up in the early hours of the morning pacing up and down the living room. But anyway, the reason I'm telling you this is because over the past few weeks I've been having more and more random dreams and actually remembering them!

Last week I ran through and up a huge towering building that seemed to have been devastated by some sort of explosion. Why was I running? Because a big fucking elephant was threatening to rip my insides out. Yes, the elephant could talk. I feel a bit sorry for the guy in my dream though, I'm guessing the guy was a friend, the face was a blank so sorry if it was anyone reading this. You died. But it was pretty much your fault anyway, you shouldn't have been heckling the crazy, homocidal (and really fucking huge) elephant in the first place. I only just managed to wake myself from the dream before the elephant could work out where I was hiding. The following day I went into town with my friends from college to look at the german markets, I completely freaked out when I saw a set of wooden elephants. Was that bastard of an elephant taunting me?

This week I dreamt about going back to L.A to see some sort of event with my older sister Harriet, my brother Christopher and our friend Cath. I was really pissed off. The event was on the sunday but Harriet was forcing me to take Christopher on the thursday to L.A. I was even more pissed off because it was infact thursday! So it ended up with me rushing to get plane tickets and head down to the airport. I remember waking up really angry.

And last night I had a dream that my mother came upto me with what looked like cockroaches all over her face. She told me they were special 'spot bugs'. You apparently put them on your body and they eat away at your spots leaving you zit free! At first I was reluctant to put the bugs on my face. (I'd never put any bugs on my face willingly) So my mum put one on my face. I won't lie to you, it scared me. But all of a sudden I started feeling really tired and at the same time I worried about falling to sleep with this bug on my face. Eventually I gave in and awoke to find no bug. It probably climbed into my head through my ear as soon as my eyes shut and is now making love to my brain.

I really need to get out more.

Love, Charlotte.

x

p.s - I apologise for any grammar crap, I'm lucky I'm even able to function right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Wohhh! Charlotte, I hope that you'll dream of sweet and adorable things soon and that sleep won't make you nervous anymore ! :)

be your own chode. said...

HAHAHAHA awww Charl!
I need to see you girlies sooon :)

mary xx

Anonymous said...

Your dreams are immense. Please sleep more so you can post some more dreams. :D

The extra sleep might make you feel better too. :)