Thursday 6 November 2008

This shit is bananas.

So I don't think I've blogged for a while. I'm going to do this in handy bullet point form because I'm too lazy to type anything.

- Firstly and most importantly: WELL DONE AMERICA. Finally, we get that idiot out of the White House! As my friend Nigel said "from Kunta Kinte to Barack Obama. Who would have thought it".

- I've gotten really into football recently, I think it's my father's influence. He drew me out diagrams of the pitch and explained everything so now I can watch it AND understand it which equals maximum enjoyment. I can see why people love it.

- My new favourite film is Les Chansons d'amour. WATCH IT. It's fucking amazing and really quite beautiful (and that's just the lead actor). 

- Philosophy is becoming more interesting...and more difficult. Currently we're studying Epistemology ('how can we ever really know anything?') and Descartes. Also Utilitarianism, Kantianism and Artistotle's Virtue Ethics. It's so interesting and although it's hard (and sometiems slightly boring) I'm really starting to get it.

- I started Social Dancing at school today. Callum was my partner and there were about 100 of us in the games hall. At the very end of the class big Donaldson (a PE teacher) pointed at the two of us and made us dance right in the MIDDLE of the hall. In front of EVERYONE. Never been so embarrassed/laughed so much in my life.

That's me finished, see ya later, ciao bella!

- Vonny x

EDIT: Oh my god! Everyone needs to listen to the Foals cover of Hollaback Girl. I have had it on repeat. It's amazzzzzing.

No comments: