Wednesday 26 November 2008

I loved you first

Hope this finds you in good stead brothers and sisters,

Sooooooo, um, I'm wondering if anyone would like to accompany me to Brighton in the February half term (13-23?) to look at the Uni? I never put myself out like this (not like that!) but I'd really like some company, as nobody else I know going to Uni finds Brighton attractive..?
And since there has been some talk of going there sometime, it seems like the ideal opurtunityyy??? I'm not thinking of spending however long I go for, staring at the Uni, I would very much like to do some "sightseeing" and make it a proper little excursion...I haven't finalised accomodation etc yet but just as a rough plan mubee, possibly, yes? Pllllllllllllllllllleeeeease?

Winchester have said I can come along to their place if I am a very good girl and get 300 UCAS points, so I could get in with ABC in my A levels? Not too shabby! I will take off my shoes before I go inside, promise.

I'm up up and away to see Portico Quartet tonight. They're awesuuuuum. Go & listen to their classically jazzy experimental music soon, yeah?

Mary x

p.s. I DID NOT REALISE ESSER IS IN TOWN TOMORROW! I should've known :((((

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will go...
:)

be your own chode. said...

Weird, you titled this with the paragraph i quoted from a book on my myspace.

victoria

be your own chode. said...

i'd totally go. but i only have like 2 days off in february and the rest of the time is exams. sucks.