Tuesday 11 November 2008

names

so i am sat at home its 7.48 am, i am usually on the bus down to vickys now but instead i am sat at home on the sofa watching a movie called 'savages' it doesnt seem that bad at the moment.
Today i woke up to a splitting head ache, sore stomach and bad ancle, so mum said i could stay off; well infact she just muttered 'what coursework havent you done then' and went back to sleep so i took it as a 'yes you can stay off my little one and get better'

recently people have been refering to me as SHEZ which is what i used to be known as in primary school, its just strange that two people who have never met both decide at the same time, to call me this, those two people are charlotte and my mums friend mo.

TODAY i am officailly starting my each letter of the alphabet thing to do with proverbs on flickr today, and i think coxys doing it too. Victorias and my idea was to get em and coxy to do the same proverbs each day so that we can see what others peoples own interpretations are of it, but last night i thought it doesnt really matter what order they are done is aslong as we do the same sayings....

:)


sheridan
x

No comments: