Wednesday 26 November 2008

i usually check

went to the shops and came back left my phone on the chair had a drink of tea and had something to eat.
my phone goes off, i look at it and i notice 2 text messages.
ones off my grandma and ones off my dad both telling me my aunty is getting rushed to hospital.
So i reply to both and get a responce of my aunty is being rushed from ashton all the way up here to the hospital round the corner from mine.

she has a blockage in a tube going into her kidney, they found it when she went for a scan at her local hospital and she got rushed here.
I dont know what i am to do, should i go and see her or wait till i know whats happened and wait till she is okay then visit her....

:S


anyway there is nothing i can do so i had better keep out of the way. my mum saw this coming in her cards but didnt tell me; as soon as i told her she said i saw it coming i knew there was a illness coming and then ran off to do her cards again to see what happens, apparently mums cards said everything is going to be fineee!


anyway
get better aunty!
Photobucket

1 comment:

be your own chode. said...

Get well soon Sherri's Aunty!!!

Mary x