Thursday 13 November 2008

FUCKING GEEK BITCH

Just because your not as cool/popular as me!
:)

okay so today i had 2nd lesson just before break i had french, my friend Lucy kept bugging the teacher by asking her how to spell many things in french. As a result of this, miss just started to ignore her, so instead she got me to ask miss the questions. Now for those people that know me you will know i am not exactly tall, okay so i am smaller than average height i think (no comments needed on the subject!). Lucy wanted to know how to say 'i am still growing' in french and got me to ask miss, so miss said my name and i told her i wanted to know how to say 'i am still growing' in french and the whole class was laughing but i didn't mind i was laughing too, UNTIL....



some fucking slag faced geek turned round and said 'what outwards or upwards?!?!' the whole class suddenly stopped laughing and stared at the fucking hoe, then on e of the boys that sit in front of her turned round and called her a bitch and some others were like ' your not going to just sit back and take that are you Sherri' i just shrugged it off and got back to doing my work.

BREAK TIME:
so we all sat down at the table me Lucy and jasmine told Vicky and Georgia what had happened and they were going crazy, saying stuff about her and totally angry. Vicky then told someone from her tech about it and the girl went over to speak to the hoe bag that had said what she did in french. Later on the slag came over and apologised to me saying she didn't realise she had 'hurt my feelings' WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULDN'T FEEL OFFENDED BY THAT! and said she realised after she had said it, it was the wrong thing to say, so then Vicky turned round to her and asked her why she said it in the first place if she knew it was harsh. Our conclusion was that she was never going to say sorry because in her mind it was still funny but she had to come over and say something because someone had gone over to her table and told her it was a bit on the harsh side.....


so my question is why did it take her nearly 20 mins to figure out what she had said was wrong, and to make matters worse she was only sat on the table next to me too!

anyway i have another proverb photo to do
fun fun fun

http://flickr.com/photos/shedrinkswhisky/sets/72157608972354342/

i would also like to day well done to Vicky and Von on there first 365 days photo the were both very nice and good luck!

2 comments:

be your own chode. said...

Want me to kick her arse?

-Charlotte x

Anonymous said...

of course!
x